Economic Impact Payments
We know many of you are eager to know the status of your Economic Impact Payments. Most people will get their payments automatically, however 1DCU is unfortunately unable to tell members when or if they will receive a stimulus payment and for how much.
The best source of information is the official IRS website. Please visit IRS.gov to check your payment status.
When will I receive my check?
The IRS does not provide 1DCU with any information on when individuals will receive their payments. We are unable to tell you when you will receive your personal payment. Any available pending deposit information we receive will be displayed in online banking and in our mobile app. Funds availability is determined by the IRS, not by 1DCU.
I have direct deposit. How do I know when my stimulus money has been deposited?
- You can check your transactions and see your stimulus payment from the IRS.
- Set up deposit alerts so you can be notified when you receive your direct deposit.
I am receiving a paper Stimulus check. How do I deposit it?
The quickest and easiest way is to deposit through our mobile app.
- Download the One Detroit Mobile App from Google Play or the Apple App Store if you haven’t already.
- Use our Remote Deposit feature to deposit your check from anywhere!
- You can also deposit your check at any One Detroit ATM or branch location.
I have questions about the amount of my payment. Who can help me?
1DCU does not receive information from the IRS on any of our members’ eligibility or the amount of the payment you may receive. Please visit the IRS FAQ page for the most up-to-date answers to your questions, including:
- Will I get a payment?
- How much will my payment be?
- How and when will I receive it?
- Do I need to do anything to get it?